30.1.06

beginning

I've been in Dublin for two weeks now. I suppose it seems much longer. I've really been enjoying my video blog, the whole process (except perhaps the compressing... still haven't gotten that ironed out). When my parents first looked at it, they said their favorite part was the music. You know, that's how it is in my head all the time. It's like my life has a soundtrack.

I think I'm beginning a new blog with writing and stills in an effort to clean things up. I'm always doing that somehow. I had a Livejournal, not so long ago, but I want this to be different. This isn't a diary or daily synopsis of the day's events. Just a way to bring up some issues while I'm here and reflect on some of these "Big Things" I'm running into...

education, traditions, identity, politics, metric measurements, Irish pronounciation, traveling expenses, and... why digestive biscuits are so darn good.

so we'll see where this goes.

you know, the grass always grows greener.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home