11.2.06

my favorite

I have found my favorite place in Dublin: The Temple Bar Food Market in Dublin 2. I've been three times now, and each time (though perhaps less novel) I always leave feeling full... not just a full stomach either! I get these feelings in all sorts of food markets, whether in Dublin, LA, San Fran, NYC, or Bennington VT... it's just nice and comforting. And the smells can be intoxicating!

Today I bought:
2 avocados
ginger
maracuya (passion fruit)
garlic/basil hummus
a soft cheese who's name I can't remember (a strong camembert)
goat cheese
a brown baguette
banana bread
cherry tomatoes

and...
crepe with smoked salmon, creme freche, scallions and pepper.

how beautiful.

see it here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam Ford said...

Always nice to meet a fellow nomad. What a beautiful blog, Joanna. And thanks for stopping by Tin & Spit. Yers, Doc

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home