17.3.06

home bodied

it's st. patrick's day, you say.
the holiday when everyone's irish, you say.
you're in ireland, you say.
why are you home posting a blog entry?! you say.

because I'm a home body. Never been much of a party-animal... social butterfly... none of that. I'm sure it would be an experience, not a 'real irish experience' though, so I think I'll pass.

to celebrate, I went to the parade this morning, went out for a guinness and a burger (in an american bar, mind you, because all of the irish pubs were packed to the doors), did some travel research, did some dance/yoga in my room, took a show, and am now going to bed.

I really do love St. Patrick's Day. Really. But I have it every day, the music, the rain, the language.
Why spoil it with some drunken blaggard?

more on my home-bodied-ness to come, I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home